S’WET™ Instructor Training Certificate with Jenni Lynn Patterson-LaCour
Sunday 8/6/23 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
CEC’s: 7.0 AEA, 0.8 ACE, 7.0 AFAA, 0.7 NASM
Please note: This training will be held OFF SITE at the Reston YMCA, 12196 Sunset Hills Rd, Reston, VA 20190. (Within walking distance)
S’WET™ is a dynamic aquatic fitness program that combines the benefits of swimming, water exercise, and resistance training. Founded by industry expert, Jenni Lynn Patterson-LaCour, S’WET™ offers a unique approach to aquatic fitness that challenges participants to push beyond their limits, while also focusing on safety and proper form.
As a licensed S’WET™ instructor, you will learn how to teach classes that are both fun and effective, using a variety of techniques and equipment. In addition, you will be trained in the S’WET™ philosophy, which emphasizes the importance of staying active and engaged in order to achieve long-term success.
Whether you are looking to supplement your current aquatic fitness career or start a new one, becoming a licensed S’WET™ instructor can help you stand out in the competitive world of fitness. With a growing demand for aquatic fitness programs, this is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others while also pursuing your own passion for health and wellness.
Start your journey to become a licensed S’WET™ Instructor today and help the S’WET™ Squad change the perception of aquatic fitness!
Cost: $250.00 before 6/30/23 / $300.00 after 6/30/23
- Teach safe, effective and challenging aquatic fitness classes that integrate our S’WET™ philosophy and approach to water workouts into more traditional aqua fitness disciplines.
- Associate yourself with a leading brand in the aquatic fitness industry with a one-year license to use the S’WET™ name and logo on your class schedules to market your business.
- Receive a detailed Electronic Training Manual for one full class with visual and text guidance.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion valid for one year with the option to renew annually.
- Gain digital access to our subscription-based S’WET™ SQUAD instructor network which allows subscribers to stream video and audio workouts, review detailed instructional guides and presentations, as well as access to exclusive members-only content.
- Receive updated monthly videos included with SQUAD membership to keep your workouts fresh!
- Attend Virtual Meetings with Jenni Lynn Patterson LaCour and her team to continue your education and provide additional coaching techniques and assistance…
- …and so much more you’ll have to attend to find out!
- Must be at least 18 years old to become certified or host an instruction program
- Must be CPR/AED Certified
- Must have minimum 6 months prior aquatic fitness teaching experience
- Must possess a level of fitness to teach a one hour high-energy class on land (deck) and in water
- Must obtain/maintain your own general or professional liability/insurance policy if not already covered by your facility or gym.
- Passionate about our mission: To change the perception of aquatic fitness.